Omg, it's passed so much time from last journal, ahha! I'm so sorry for my "silence", for all my delay to reply on your always amazing comments and for check deviations.
I'm so full of work, and most of the project are secrets, arghhh!! You need to waiting some months before the Revelation, but i hope you will enjoy them as i enjoying to painting them!
Time is running so fast, and i didn't noticed about 1st July. Why this date?! Because that the day i've joined on this great art-community. As the title say: 9 Years on deviantART!
I read some time ago the journal about :: 7 Years On deviantART ::
and i admit, it was so emotional to see how many things are changes and others are still here. For example: my artistic's path and my stubbornness
for walking to move forward.
I sacrificed part of my life, artistically and not, and often myself, my fight against some bad thoughts... Lost and win lots of battles, but i admit, i've not regretted this. That's the Life, and finally i can say: I love it!
But during it, i was and i am glad to know the world of deviantART. It's my first house, my first love, my first sorrow, my first experience. This community, despite all the changes continue have, always give me power to follow my destiny: ART.
THANKS TO YOU
- To all the friends that i met from the first day on deviantART, who remains and who go away for follow another path. I wish you all the best and all the dreams become reality for all you. It is/was a pleasure meet you.
- To all people stop-and-go or Watch Me and take their time for looking my art, and who criticize in good and bad way, because it give me power to grow as artist.
- To all of YOU... For the support you give me continuously. Friendly you and your heart. Passionately sharing my art. Lovely words and fav+. Econimically (why not mention?). You are the important side of my passion and work, and i'm so Thanksful about You!!
- To all wonderful people who suggested my art as Daily Deviations and for mods thats donate me those awards.
I speacking about Awards, because for myself they give me chance to look in a different way my art: more professional and more serious goals for this journey.
Goals, like start to be commissioned, start to make little exposures in some Cafè Pub, become as professional artst....
And finally make reality a dream i always hide in my heart: exhibitions on group art-shows in international galleries (here you are the 2015 calendar: www.ladyfanhir-art.it/#!shows-…
), till become less shy and make exposure at italian Comicons, till self-pubblish my first artbook (availabile here: etsy.me/1AnznYO
), some months ago!
My first show was Damned VII (Halloween 2014) @ Tangent Gallery, Detroit (USA). Indescribable emotions and happiness, when i was selected for the show. I cried a lot, because when you start to lost hopes, there is Always a light beyond that damned angle, ahah... And there is!
- Yeah.... In those 9 years there are a lot of changes, new adventures, new discoveries! Thanks to deviantART for give me way to express my art!
- Renunciation. Sacrifice. Pain. Depression. Light. Colors. Solitude. Dreams. Power. Painting. Sadness. Crying. Alive.
I think those words describe very fine all sensations i feel during my -artistic- life (not only mine, i know, but, ehi, this is my journal, and i'm egoist, lol). Some days i wake up and think about i'm a failure, and why i continue to walking in my passion... But lots of day, i wake up and scream "YEEEEAHHH" of how i feel lucky for to have this life/passion.
- And now... Just a random little artistic advise!
Stop complaining "it's so hard"-"i cannot do it"-bla bla bla. If you If you cannot do it, try it! If you fails, wake up!
Please, don't write lots of notes and message to artists for found their secrets and ask a shortcut for enter in art-business. They're annoying, trust me they're DAMNED annoying, and the only way for grow as artist, is TRAINING.
It's not that cool brand. It's not that wonderful tablet. It's not that amazing ink. You have only one tool: your hand. Take that fucking pencil and Draw!!
And when you become aware that you're available to work 24/24 hours, to make sacrifices, to say Bye Bye temporary to society (lol, not a big problem if you're solitude like me) and STOP to be jealousy of the path of that person (or artist)... If you're ok to do it, you're ready!
About sacrifice? My wrist is getting worse by the day.
I suffering this issue from years, but now is really troublesome (numbness of the fingers, tingling, pain like pinholes on the wrist)
. Unluckily, i currently renounce to my personal projects, for give most importance to commissions and work for upcoming shows. This is Love, this is Passion, and surely i take care of myself, but i do not waive to my art. Willpower, no excuses, lol!
Remember.... Your negativity is negativity also for people and world around you.
Stop listening complains, especially when people try to bring yourself back, in their failure. You're the only person who can change yourself. All the people's issues (like jealousy) are not your business.
Especially when they try to leave you away from your passions, like art.
Never give up, trust in your dreams, trust in yourself. Every decision, also if looks wrong, make you happy is the right decision... Do not have fear to be nasty, sometimes, ahah!
Well.... Sorry for chaotic writing, i hope you enjoy read some of my personal thoughts and hope will be helpful in some way (and if this bored you, not problem at all, pfuahaha!). Thank you so much for take your time to read my journal!
- I was thinking (done, lol) to add a list -of my Watchers- to some of my deviantART friends, some of my deviantART power of inspirations (as person and as artist) and some of you because touching my heart... And some of you because are You! THANKS!!!!
OMG, i hope you have not lost the time for read this long letter, ahah, i'm so sorry for you.... It's just a Mention for Thanks for everything!!
If i don't put on your list, please, don't screw me. I love ALL of you (you're 400+ of my friendslist), but some of them deserve mention for my personal reasons. Respect them, respect my decision, please, i know you will understand! But probabily, i forgot someone... too much late, ahah!